[CoMoDev] E911 question (fwd)

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:34:05 -0700

Forwarded on behalf of Sue Spielman:

--- begin forwarded text

From: "Sue Spielman" <sue_spielman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: E911 question
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:11:33 -0600

David, can you please forward this to CoMoDev list. I"m on a different account and I think it will bounce if I send it. Thanks!

Has anyone done any E911 work? Specifically I'm trying to figure out if it is possible to make a 3-way call from a device where one of the calls is to E911. I'm researching a problem for someone and I don't know enough about the internals of what E911 will allow. While I'm at it :), has anyone written a J2ME MIDlet that initiates a 3-way call? I'm seeing a couple of issues iwth doing this, so I'm wondering if anyone has done this in J2ME (or any platform for that matter...)

Thanks.
Sue

Switchback Software LLC.
Software Development and Consulting Services
http://www.switchbacksoftware.com

--- end forwarded text