[CoMoDev] Darren Shaffer's presentation available

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 20:42:40 -0700

Sorry for the delay in making this available, but I do have Darren Shaffer's
PowerPoint presentation on Compact Framework Best Practices from the October
meeting.  In deference to the fact that Darren often gets paid for giving talks
like the one he gave us for free, I didn't make this a download that just
anyone could access.  If you're interested and you're a subscriber to this
email list, please visit our home page (www.comodev.com) and use the
super-simple form provided to request a copy by email.  When I get a chance
I'll add a page where we can put collected downloads, links, and request forms
for stuff like this that presenters make available to us.

Thanks again to Darren for the great presentation!

David
David Beers
Pikesoft Mobile Computing
www.pikesoft.com