[CoMoDev] Re: DJUG J2ME presentation

  • From: "Sue Spielman" <sspielman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 20:42:48 -0600

Hi David. Yes, the full 2 day bootcamp is given to businesses to bring their
development teams up to speed for mobile development projects. We haven't
explicitly advertised it for generic developer signup, but if there is
enough interest from individual developers at different companies, putting
together a 2 day workshop would be possible. If you think you or your
development team would be interested in such a workshop drop me a line at my
office at 303.838.6643 (or email) and I'll gauge the interest level. Thanks.
Sue