[CoMoDev] Re: Confirmed: Next mtg: Thurs Mar 22

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 11:30:44 -0600

I wondered what happened.

I *badly* need to start updating the Comodev site with meeting info so people
can refer to that.  It looks like we stopped meeting altogether right now and
apparently the proposal submission script is broken for some reason.

For anyone: if you ever have a last minute question about a meeting or gets
stuck outside because the door is locked--whatever--don't hesitate to call me on
the # in my signature.  Put it on your phone so you have it when you need it.