[CoMoDev] Re: Confirmed: Next mtg: Thurs Mar 22

  • From: "Dick Grier" <dick_grier@xxxxxxx>
  • To: comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:57:44 -0600

Andrei,

I think the listserve may have delayed the mail. I sent mine about four hours before I received the echo.

I'm sorry we missed you. It was a good meeting. A couple of new guys were there, and we had some interesting discussions. Jeff Preston is going to give us an update and demo of a niffy GPS/GSM device that his company makes and sells (I hope at the next meeting, when I plan to have the Microframework board working).

Dick

Richard Grier (Microsoft MVP - Visual Basic)
Hard & Software
12962 West Louisiana Avenue
Lakewood, CO 80228
303-986-2179 (voice)
303-593-9315 (fax)
Homepage: www.hardandsoftware.net

Author of Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, 4th Edition ISBN 1-890422-28-2 (391 pages) published July 2004, Revised July 2006.