[CoMoDev] Re: Confirmed: Next mtg: Thurs Mar 22

  • From: "Dick Grier" <dick_grier@xxxxxxx>
  • To: comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:07:29 -0600

I am planning to be there. I have NOT received the board, and they (Embedded Fusion) have not confirmed that it has been sent. So, that will have to wait for a later meeting

Anyway, that will give me time to create some demo code to do something somewhat useful.

Dick

Richard Grier (Microsoft MVP - Visual Basic)
Hard & Software
12962 West Louisiana Avenue
Lakewood, CO 80228
303-986-2179 (voice)
303-593-9315 (fax)
Homepage: www.hardandsoftware.net

Author of Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, 4th Edition ISBN 1-890422-28-2 (391 pages) published July 2004, Revised July 2006.