[CoMoDev] Re: Confirmed: Next mtg: Thurs Mar 22

  • From: "AT-76 Group" <at.76.group@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 14:59:11 -0600

I had an excellent project for it last year. We'll talk about it. I
contacted a company called like Digi, which appeared to be the first
in the news about .NET MF (June 2006) and they were about to sell
devkits with .NET MF device with Ethernet or WiFi. That was a perfect
platform for my app. Now it's all in the past...

Looking forward to see you guys and Dick's device.

Andrei

On 3/16/07, Dick Grier <dick_grier@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Dave,

I do not have a project for the Microframework.  I just wanted to "come up
to speed" on it.  This is just a learning tool right now.

Dick

Richard Grier (Microsoft MVP - Visual Basic)
Hard & Software
12962 West Louisiana Avenue
Lakewood, CO 80228
303-986-2179 (voice)
303-593-9315 (fax)
Homepage: www.hardandsoftware.net

Author of Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, 4th
Edition ISBN 1-890422-28-2 (391 pages) published July 2004, Revised July
2006.