[CoMoDev] Colorado Springs Palm/PocketPC User's Meetup

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 13:45:06 -0600

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 13:05:06 -0600, Mark Moss wrote:

> Don't forget to tell every one about the Colorado Springs Palm
> Users Meetup Group at http://palm.meetup.com/19/members/

I think you just did, Mark!  Yeah, thanks for reminding me.  Meetup.com has a
monthly "Palm Users Meetup" that happens on the 2nd Saturday of each month at a
couple dozen locations around the world.  Colorado Springs happens to be one of
them.  Anyone is welcome--not just developers--and the talk will be about
anything Palm-related (in fact I'm going to make an executive decision and make
that "anything PDA or smart phone related").

Because these things never happen unless someone sets the time and place I just
put one out there: 10am, Oct 9 at the Coffee Warehouse at S. Tejon and
Cimarron.  They have WiFi so maybe we can do something fun with that.  Right
now Mark and I are the only ones on the list, so it's easy for us to change the
time or place.  If you're interested, sign up and we'll talk about how we want
to do this.