[CoMoDev] Re: CoMoDev website

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:16:48 -0600

I've added the "subscribe to the list" form to the web site.  I should write my
own PHP script to do that when I get time, but for now it works ok borrowing a
JSP on some other nice guy's server.  In case you are wondering, rest assured
that this does not automatically subscribe someone to the list.  Instead it
sends me an email which I will respond to to ensure that there aren't any
spammers joining the list.  Thought someone might want to know!

One other thing: I've tested the site in IE and Mozilla and managed to get it
looking pretty much the same in both (no minor feat, let me tell you!) but if
anyone has Opera or Safari or one of those other browsers please check it out
for me and let me know of any funkiness.  Thanks!