[CoMoDev] Re: CoMoDev website

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 20:05:39 -0600

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 08:44:35 -0600, dick_grier Grier wrote:

> Can we come up with a "Mission Statement?"  I'll forward
> information to Chris Wallace at the Denver Visual Studio Users
> Group (we've dropped .NET from the name).  I'm sure that he will
> provide a link to us right away.

I don't know if it qualifies as a "Mission Statement" but I put some stuff
describing what the group is about on the new web page.  Just in the last few
minutes the DNS got propagated to my ISP's servers, so check out
www.comodev.com to see my first pass at a web site for us.

Please offer suggestions.  I plan to add some more content in the next couple
of days, and some instructions about how to subscribe to the email list later
tonight.  I have links to the web sites of the folks who asked for them (and
took the liberty of stealing a bit of text from each of them so I could add a
short description of your business).  If you'd like to send me something
different from what I've got or want to add your site to the list, send me an
email backchannel and I'll make the changes right away.

Also, if you want a small Colorado Mobile Developers logo suitable for use as a
link on your site, drop me an email and I'll send you the GIF.  It looks like
the one in the banner of the web site but is 1/3 smaller.

Finally, if you want to send news to go in the news column please do so.  I'll
keep it updated as much as I can.

David