[CoMoDev] CoMoDev website

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 18:30:29 -0600

By the way, I've registered www.comodev.com as our web domain.  The DNS won't
have propagated for a couple of days and hopefully by that time I'll have
thrown together a simple web page that people can use to find us.  I guess the
Denver VS.NET Users Group has offered to link to us and of course we'd like to
show up when people are Googling around for something like CoMoDev.

I'd also like to have links to web sites of group members that are related to
mobile software development.  If you're interested, send me a link to your site
and a sentence or two about what you specialize in.  This can help drive a
little traffic toward these sites.  Maybe I'll make a little CoMoDev logo that
people can put on their sites as well since that kind of linking and
back-linking helps with Google PageRank.  How does this sound?

Other ideas of stuff you'd like on the web site?