[CoMoDev] Re: CoMoDev presence at Front Range Code Camp

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 11:25:42 -0600

By the way, there *is* a "Mobile" track tentatively planned for the Code Camp
conference: see http://www.frontrangecodecamp.com/Tracks.aspx?Version=2   Since
they have four 75-minute sessions, I believe they are looking to have at least
four mobile presentations to fill out the track.  If they can't put together a
full track of presentations on mobile development they may not have that track
at all, which would be a shame.

---
David Beers, Moderator
Colorado Mobile Developers