[CoMoDev] CoMoDev presence at Front Range Code Camp

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 10:08:18 -0600

Hey folks,

There's a cool event coming up on Saturday May 19 called Front Range Code Camp
(www.frontrangecodecamp.com).  It's a  grassroots conference where local
developers can give and attend presentations for free.  I didn't make it last
year, but from what I hear it was pretty successful.  I would like to see some
of us CoMoDevs give presentations so we can increase awareness of all the cool
things you can do on mobile devices with .NET, Java, Flash Lite, Palm OS, etc.
Let's get some presence there and let people know that you don't have to be
living in Silicon Valley to ride the mobile wave.

What? You weren't aware that there is a "mobile wave" to ride on the Front
Range?  Ok, it's really just getting started, but that's why I'm hoping CoMoDev
can help with the wave-making.

Anyway, I plan to submit a proposal once I decide on a topic.  Who will join me
at Code Camp?

---