[comodev] Re: CoMoDev news (plain text version!)

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 16:05:37 -0600

Still had some problems with that last one didn't we?  I tweaked the MIME
settings so that quoted printable characters should be replaced with the actual
character instead of the garbage.  There *is* a setting to allow HTML, but at
this point I'm afraid to try it for fear of sending another unreadable message!

Hopefully this one will look clean.  There is a list of config options about 6
feet long on this service, so it might take a while before I get it working
*exactly* the way we want it to.  Sorry for the extra bandwidth use while I
test.

David