[CoMoDev] CoMoDev mtg coming up next Tues May 24

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 15:57:22 -0600

Hard to believe, but it's already time for our next CoMoDev meeting.  Take a
break from pushing bits and come out Tuesday night for another friendly and
informative gathering of the greatest mobile developers this side of Grand
Junction!  :-)

You know the drill:
Place:  Offices of Countermind in Littleton (maps and directions at
www.comodev.com)
Time:           6:30-8:00pm
Topic:  Dick Grier will kick off discussion with a report from Microsoft Mobile
& Embedded DevCon

I'll be at the PalmSource DevCon next week, so see you all in June.  By the
way, I plan to buttonhole quite a few PalmSource and palmOne engineers while
I'm out there, so if any of you have questions or suggestions you'd like me to
pass on to them, let me know.  They've got Cobalt reference boards in the labs
there during the conference, so if anyone has a Palm OS Cobalt app they'd like
tested on actual hardware I am happy to do so.  Sigh... it's May 2005 and still
no announcement of an actual Cobalt device being released into the wild yet.
Samsung promises Q4 but sad to say, we've heard that before.  Maybe these guys
will be the first: http://www.palminfocenter.com/view_story.asp?ID=7736

---