[CoMoDev] Client needs help with WinMo file-sync

  • From: "David Beers" <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 14:27:18 -0600

Hey folks,

I've got a prospective client that has a need for some consulting about
out-of-the-box Microsoft solutions for synching files between a Win Mo 2003
device and a server connected by WLAN (WiFi).  I'm swamped right now and
don't have any personal experience with this in any case, but I'm betting
that someone on the list could help, and turn a quick buck on a short
consulting gig.

The customer is a major automotive engine manufacturing company in Detroit:
http://www.gemaengine.com/

Please call me at 719-963-2319 ASAP if you think you have some information
that might help these folks.  I'll put you in touch.

--
David Beers
Pikesoft Mobile Computing