[CoMoDev] Re: Can anyone help before the mtg tonight?

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 17:10:05 -0600

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:23:33 -0600, Millington, Daniel wrote:
> I can't pick up, but I should be able to drop it off tomorrow.

Thanks Dan. We may take you up on that!  Darren's business partner Steve Milroy
is bringing the projector from MS (as noted in Darren's last email) and he
might appreciate your offer to return it tomorrow.

There's been a further development.  Unfortunately, due to a miscommunication
with my better half about her work schedule I'm without transportation.  We
have a pretty good group that has RSVPed--the regulars plus at least 5 new
people--so I doubt I'll be missed much but I did want to give people some
directions about where we are in the restaurant tonight so there is no
confusion.  What we have reserved is called the "back bar" and if you tell the
host/hostess that you're with Colorado Mobile Developers they should take you
back there.

I'll have to catch you guys next time and get notes from Kathy.