[CoMoDev] Re: Can anyone help before the mtg tonight?

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:13:22 -0600

I should add that the person who picks the projector up this evening before 5pm
does not have to be the same person who drops it off tomorrow. So if you can do
one but not the other that's still a help.  Also, Microsoft's office is at 4643
S. Ulster St., Suite 700, Greenwood Village (near Belleview and I-25).  The
return time tomorrow is flexible: any time before 5pm would be ok. Let me know
if you can help.

Thanks!
David
719-963-2319