[CoMoDev] Re: Can I get a show of emails?

  • From: "William R. Lange" <billlange1968@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:42:50 -0700 (PDT)

Dave

I plan on being there.  Since I am currently doing some contracting work at
Countermind now, it is really convienent for me!  :-)

Look forward to meeting you.

Bill

David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Quick reminder about the CoMoDev meeting tomorrow night. Also, curious who was
planning to come out for the meeting tomorrow night. If you expect to be there
maybe drop me an email. I plan to bring some sandwiches and chips like Dick did
a couple of months ago, so if I have a rough count I'll know what to pick up.

Gracias,
---
David Beers
Pikesoft Mobile Computing