[CoMoDev] August CoMoDev meeting

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 16:36:56 -0600

I need to make a decision about how to keep the CoMoDev meetings going--either
without me or with me but on a new day.

Since no one is stepping up to be a new organizer (and frankly since *my*
preference is still to be able to get together with you folks!) let's do this
for now: I'll reschedule the August meeting for Friday Aug 26.  Same 6:30 time
as usual.  Location TBA.

Mark your calendars.  Meantime I'll check out the meeting place options to see
what's available that evening.  We'll see how this goes and make a course
correction after the Aug meeting if needed.

---