[CoMoDev] Application password control of pocket pc

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 10:44:24 -0600

This message from David Wathen. We're having some problems with his
subscription to the list for some reason.

-------------------------

Hi,

First thanks for the welcome into the list.

I was wondering if anyone can offer some direction in a problem that I have. I
want to be able to contain control over a pocket pc with a password activated
application. In essence I want to lock users into only using  one application.
If someone clicks outside of the application then I want to capture this and
display a password dialog box. If a correct user/password is verified then the
user will have access to the pocket pc.

Maybe this isn't even completely possible but if anyone can help point me in
the right direction I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

            David

David Beers
---