[commcamp] Registration for Comm Camp

  • From: FloridaCyclist@xxxxxxx
  • To: commcamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, flwgcommunications@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 22:56:38 EDT

ALCON

I managed to wipe out the registration database file - the older version
that I restored is missing several names. If you registered for the comm camp
and don't see your name there, we didn't drop you. Simply go and re-register
(it
 will help with the headcount). By the same token, if you haven't registered
yet  and intend to come, please register so we can get an idea of who all is
coming.

We did get our books in the mail - 60 sets of books for the Amateur Radio
Technician Class License Exam, 60 sets of Emergency Communication Level 1, and
10 instructor manuals complete with CD chock full of educational materials and
 Powerpoint slideshows. The rest is standard FEMA and CAP training materials
from  their respective websites.

Let's git 'r dun!

You may register online by going to _http://www.tallahasseecap.org/commcamp_
(http://www.tallahasseecap.org/commcamp)    and clicking on the links