[commcamp] Re: Grant for CAP Comm Camp

  • From: FloridaCyclist@xxxxxxx
  • To: mhobart@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:15:11 EDT

Thank you very much. We'll make sure that you are included on the press
releases and AAR.

Gene Floyd
AI4KK

In a message dated 4/26/2007 7:48:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mhobart@xxxxxxxx writes:

Good morning, Gene,

I'm sorry that I wasn't here to take your call  yesterday.  The voting on
your grant proposal is complete and the  Foundation has awarded the group
$2128.16 )which reflects the 25% discount on  license manuals for registered
instructors) to support the communications  project.  I am waiting for the
signed
check to be returned to me and I'll  forward it on to you asap.

Thanks for you patience and good luck,

73,

Mary   K!MMH