The cost is $10.00 for the EmComm test.
As I read the calendar, the test will be Wednesday, May 30th about 7pm. Gene can confirm this.
At 09:28 PM 5/6/2007, FloridaCyclist@xxxxxxx wrote:
Yes, all testing sessions will be open to all hams, and yes, you would have to pay your own way. The tests will be held at what we call Ft McGee and the directions and maps to the testing locations are on the www.tallahasseecap.org/commcamp website. We look forward to seeing you there.
In a message dated 5/6/2007 9:13:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, bbass2122@xxxxxxxxx writes:
- Mr. Gene,
- My name is Ben Bass I am 16 and I am a Technician class operator. My
- callsign is KI4OEE. I was wondering if the EMCOMM level 1 testing is
- open to hams besides the new ones at comm camp? I still need to take
- my EMCOMM level 1 test and I have the book and have been studying. If
- it is open to hams needing the testing what is the date/time/location
- of the EMCOMM testing? Also i will be willing to pay any cost that I
- need to since I am not part of the camp.
- Thanks and 73,
- Ben Bass
See what's free at AOL.com.