[commcamp] Re: EMCOMM level 1 test at comm camp

  • From: FloridaCyclist@xxxxxxx
  • To: bbass2122@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 21:28:50 EDT

Yes, all testing sessions will be open to all hams, and yes, you would have
to pay your own way. The tests will be held at what we call Ft McGee and the
directions and maps to the testing locations are on the
_www.tallahasseecap.org/commcamp_ (http://www.tallahasseecap.org/commcamp)
website. We look
forward to seeing you there.

Gene

In a message dated 5/6/2007 9:13:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bbass2122@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Mr.  Gene,
My name is Ben Bass I am 16 and I am a Technician class  operator. My
callsign is KI4OEE. I was wondering if the EMCOMM level 1  testing is
open to hams besides the new ones at comm camp? I still need to  take
my EMCOMM level 1 test and I have the book and have been studying.  If
it is open to hams needing the testing what is the  date/time/location
of the EMCOMM testing? Also i will be willing to pay any  cost that I
need to since I am not part of the camp.
Thanks and  73,
Ben Bass
KI4OEE