[commcamp] Re: Comm camp registration underway

  • From: FloridaCyclist@xxxxxxx
  • To: commcamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:58:50 EDT

I think we can see that we should look at the addressee and see who we're
actually sending our emails to. I have the list set to send to all; I think
maybe I should change it to only go back to the sender.

In a message dated 4/13/2007 3:56:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
FloridaCyclist@xxxxxxx writes:

Don't look at me, I didn't do that document - talk to Bonnie LOL

I have you on the list already.

In a message dated 4/13/2007 3:53:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
miner@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

How you manage to spell my name two different ways in the  same
document.......

Filled and open staff positions are listed at
_http://www.tallahasseecap.org/commcamp/orgchart.gif_
(http://www.tallahasseecap.org/commcamp/orgchart.gif) .  For the instructors,
we will be breaking hte
classes down into individual  subjects in the weeks to come, so you can have
a better idea of what you  may be volunteering to teach.

Do I need to  register, Gene?

David

See what's free at _AOL.com_ (http://www.aol.com/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503)
.
David R.  Miner                                           Voice:   (850)
644-8107
Assistant In Information  Studies                Fax:    (850) 644-6253
College of  Information      E-mail:  miner@xxxxxxxxxx
The Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL  32306-2100