The Combimouse GoGoFactor

  • From: Ari Zagnoev <combimouse1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: combimouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 14:58:05 +0800

Hi there,

As you know we launched our Indiegogo Crowdsourcing campaign last week. It
started off pretty well with $3700 of our $20,000 goal already raised but
has now tapered off.

Indiegogo will promote our campaign if they see a lot of activity and if we
reach $6500 within 2 weeks - the GoGoFactor they call it - and we are
looking for your help to raise our GoGoFactor.
(
http://blog.indiegogo.com/2012/02/indiegogo-insight-aim-to-raise-a-third-of-your-goal-within-the-first-quarter-of-your-campaign-lifeti.html
)

You can help us in a number of ways:
* (the best way) make a contribution to the campaign of $10 to help take us
over the magic 33%
* (the useful way) follow our campaign by clicking the little pink heart on
the campaign home page
* (also useful) add a comment to the campaign in the comments section

If we hit the magic $6500 within the next few days we can look forward to
Indiegogo starting to really push our campaign.

Don't forget to keep an eye on our blog to. In a recent blog we discussed
why it has taken so long  http://combimouse.com/Blog/?p=84. The two main
reasons are that only now is technology available and we have only recently
resolved the technical issues.

Thank you,

Ari Zagnoev
Combimouse Pty Ltd
Perth Australia

Website   -  www.combimouse.com
Indiegogo - http://igg.me/at/combimouse/x/2873701
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/Combimouse
Twitter     - @Combimouse on Twitter: https://twitter.com/combimouse

To unsubscribe from this newsletter go to
http://www.combimouse.com/Subscribe.htm