Combimouse Newsletter - New Perks Announcement

  • From: Ari Zagnoev <combimouse1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: combimouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 18:32:12 +0800

Hi there,

We have received feedback from a number of people who are interested in the
Combimouse but think that it is too expensive. Our initial estimates were
too conservative as we discuss in the Blog “What should the Combimouse sell
for?” at http://combimouse.com/Blog/?p=121.

We have been listening and to better reflect customer price expectations,
we have reduced the price of the Early Bird special perks by $30 for the
single Early Bird Special Perk and $40 for the double Early Bird Special
Perk. (Contributors who earlier claimed the Early Bird Special Perks will
receive refunds).

There has been a lot of interest in the campaign and we think that these
new perks will attract more contributors, as they are now more
realistically priced.  To claim one of the new perks please go to:
http://igg.me/at/combimouse/x/2873701

Campaign progress:

We are now 11 days into the campaign and have raised over $4,100 with more
then 4,000 views.  Prominent sites such as Ubergizmo, Tom’s Hardware,
Gagadget and many more have started featuring our campaign.  There is also
significant chat across Twitter especially, surprisingly, in Russia.

We continue to work hard to deliver Combimouse to our supporters as soon as
we can.  We remain confident that after the selected university has
confirmed the viability of the Combimouse there will be significant further
interest to help this progress.

Thank You,

Ari Zagnoev

Combimouse Pty Ltd