Combimouse Newsletter

  • From: Ari Zagnoev <combimouse1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: combimouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 03:39:03 +0800

The Pre-Production Right part Combimouse is now ready. There are still some
refinements but it is fully working. The Keyboard brake works well and the
right part does not move around during typing.

During Keyboard mode the right part is effectively supported on rubber
feet. In Mouse mode it is supported by low friction sliders.

This technology has now been patented.

Indiegogo funding allowed us to make this new version. There is still work
to be done to get the product ready for production so that investors will
see that the product is viable and will have confidence in funding the
manufacturing phase.

We only raised $7K of our goal of $20K during the fund raising drive. We
need additional funding to get ready for production and so we have launched
a second round of Indiegogo crowdsource funding soon with a goal of $10K -
http://igg.me/at/combimouse2/x/2873701

We have prepared a video for the campaign. In it you can see the latest
Pre-Production model and you can see the keyboard mode brake working :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYKP3OI6C6g

Here is a short video of the Pre-Production model being used:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teAu7BQnQRg

There is a lot of interest in the Combimouse. Our website has been viewed
over 200,000 times, a Google search generates over 50,000 results and the
pitch video for our first campaign was viewed over 30,000 times. In May
this year we finally resolved alll ergonomic issues and expect to go into
production soon. There are about 1.6 billion computers in use and so we
think the Combimouse will be very popular.

To unsubscribe from this newsletter go to
http://www.combimouse.com/Subscribe.htm

Thank You

Ari Zagnoev