Combimouse Indiegogo Crowdsource Campaign has LAUNCHED !!

  • From: Ari Zagnoev <combimouse1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: combimouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 07:43:10 +0800

Hi there,

We are excited to announce that we have launched our Indiegogo
Crowdsourcing campaign!

Kickstarter is not available to Australian companies and so we are
launching on Indiegogo.

Here is the link to the campaign
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/combimouse/x/2873701

There are a limited number of EARLY BIRD Perks. If you claim one of these
you will be getting a Combimouse at a big discount which will be much lower
than the Retail price. So BE QUICK.

For the campaign to succeed we need to raise about 30% of the US$20K from
our own networks within 2 days. If this happens Indiegogo will promote
Combimouse.

If you claim other perks you will also get a discount on the retail price
when Combimouse goes on sale. You will also be first in line to purchase a
Combimouse.

So please help and let others know about the campaign.

Thank you
Ari Zagnoev
CEO Combimouse Pty Ltd
Perth Australia
www.combimouse.com

To unsubscribe from this newsletter go to
http://www.combimouse.com/Subscribe.htm