[coloredpencils] Colored Pencils Art and Culture Night this Friday!

  • From: Colored Pencils Art and Culture Council <artshow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: coloredpencils@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 10:45:16 -0700

Once a month we listen to stories of our families ~ newcomers and old
timers, exchange cultures, we break bread ("Spice of Africa" is our food
vendor @ this event) and we Dance (learn Bollywood dance by Dj
Prashant!!!!!) and view "Colors of Portland" art exhibit.  We invite you to
join us this Friday Multicultural Family Room @ beautiful Ellen Bye Theater
at Portland Center Stage located near Burnside Powell Book store ~ on street
car line.

Organizing by Colored Pencils multicultural young generation ~ we invited
you to be part of this loving community event ~

peace and happiness to you and your family always,

CP team

"In separateness, lies the worlds' great suffering. In unity, lies the
world's true strength."

Colored Pencils Art and Culture Council

www.coloredpencilsart.com

Colored Pencils Art and Culture Council’s mission is to facilitate
inter-cultural learning among diverse communities through artistic
expression.

*
*
*
 CP video interview<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjK3e-wmEBA&feature=share>
CP in Action <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klIXQlqOY7M&feature=related>
CP Multicultural Art
Wall<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbYXe17XIfg&feature=related>
CP Permanent Exhibit at Mid County Health
Center<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQORAD3j1w8&feature=related>
Past CP <http://www.youtube.com/user/multiculturaloregon>
*

JPEG image