[Colonial Demo Team] costume check for tomorrow's performance

  • From: "Sam Rotenberg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sam730rotenberg" for DMARC)
  • To: Brad Hopkins <bradleyhpkns@xxxxxxxxx>, Suzanne Lindell <shlindel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, colonialteamgcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 17:28:20 -0400

Dear Colonial Assembly dancers (and musician),

Attached is the costume check list for our Colonial (1787) costumes, for your information.

Second, this is a reminder that after you have located all of your costume elements, please send an email to me, so that I will sleep better tonight!

(and, for those who care, I have completed my own costume check!)

Thanks, see you tomorrow, Sam