[cocomud] Little config idea for macros or other aliases

  • From: cocomud@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: cocomud@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 07:45:46 +0100

Good morning!

I asked some weeks ago about making general macros / alias which would work in all worlds.

I got a little idea for the moment till you can focus more on the hole macro-System.

What do you think about having an config.sed in the settings-folder which will be copied in every new added world?

For now i always have to copy all my general macros like north/south and so on manualy from another config.sed.

And for this i first have to close cocomud and reload the world.

Thats not a big drama, but a little anoying.:-)

Have a nice day!:-)

Moritz:-)