[cochiselinux] Re: [cochiselinux] How to Reset the Root Password in Linux – Make Tech Easier

  • From: "Tommy" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "scrollturner" for DMARC)
  • To: cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Devi Garcia <asphyxiated.god@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 15:32:38 -0700

I think if this is the only way for a new user to change their password from the proposed "1234" at the install fest, then I think we should just let them choose and write down their own password. I foresee a lot of new users getting confused trying to change the initial password.

Just my thoughts since I raised this as a possibility during the upcoming install fest.

Tommy

On 9/7/2018 12:32 PM, Devi Garcia wrote:

https://www.maketecheasier.com/reset-root-password-linux/