[cochiselinux] Update

  • From: Rex Bouwense <majb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 14:55:24 -0700

The next CLUG sponsored installfest will be on 20 January 2018, 10-4pm at the University of Arizona South Learning Resource Center, 1140 N. Colombo Avenue, Sierra Vista.  Make plans now to attend and assist others in installing and enjoying a Linux operating system.

We were able to reserve the Sierra Vista public library conference room for our Saturday meetings in 2018.  Therefore we will meet there on every 4th Saturday of each month in the calendar year 2018, 1:00-3:30pm.  Put the dates on your calendar and plan to attend.

Rex Bouwense