[cochiselinux] Re: SAL link broken

  • From: Jeffrey Denton <dentonj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:47:10 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, Prevett, Larry wrote:

> The main link for Scientific Applications on Linux
> (SAL) has been down for at least a year, don't know why.
> (http://sal.kachinatech.com - down)

Looks like someone either let the domain registration expire or they
forget to renew it.

$ whois kachinatech.com

Found a referral to whois.bulkregister.com.

Not found!
$

A search seems to indicate they were located in NM.  I don't know how
accurate this information is, but the web page the information is on has
been updated recently.  A few other phone numbers with that area code
can be found.

$ lynx -head -dump http://www.thecityofalbuquerque.com/internet/index.html
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 02:18:36 GMT
Server: Apache
Last-Modified: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 12:17:17 GMT
ETag: "1874c-200d-b20a4d40"
Accept-Ranges: bytes

Kachina Technologies Inc
4708 Douglas Macarthur Rd NE
Albuquerque, NM
(505) 247-1588

I'll fix the link and point it to one of the mirrors.

dentonj