[cochiselinux] Novell Visit

  • From: Jeffrey Denton <dentonj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 07:00:04 -0700 (MST)

I just noticed that we forgot to post this on the mailing list.  =)

The Cochise Linux Users Group is going to have Tom Veite, Novell's
Senior System Engineer for Arizona, give a presentation on Linux. The
presentation is going to held at 5 p.m. on Friday, 6th February, in room
in room 200 of the Science Building at the Sierra Vista campus of
Cochise College.

The presentation is going to discuss Novell's Linux strategy, the recent
acquisitions of SuSE Linux and Ximian, and also provide a demonstration
of Novell Enterprise Linux Services. The presentation is free and open
to the public.

I was able to get this posted as an announcement in The Scout on post.
Unfortunately, my email address they printed is wrong.

If anyone has any questions, let me know.

dentonj