[cochiselinux] Re: ISP service

  • From: "jcantral@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jcantral@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 06:00:33 -0700

Nearly every real ISP except AOL  and Compuserve,  which aren't true
ISP's anyway, now allow you to use Linux.  Most don't even know what OS
you are running.  Beware of the few that require you to run an "install
disk".  Until recently, I was on TheRiver.com and ran Linux, Mac and
Win98, without trouble.  Now I am on CableOne with the same results.
John