[cochiselinux] Cochise Linux user Group meeting

  • From: MajB <majb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 11:18:02 -0700

Just a reminder that there will be a Cochise Linux User Group meeting on 13 April at UA South, classroom C165A (that is our old classroom) at 1700. There will be a short presentation on the Ubuntu Arizona Local Community Team (AZLOCO) and some discussion on firming up our participation in the West End Fair on the 7th of May. Volunteers are still needed to man our information booth at the Fair. If you are interested in volunteering please respond to this email or let one of the administrators know. All assistance is welcome.
Rex Bouwense