[cochiselinux] Cochise Linux User Group meeting

  • From: Rex Bouwense <majb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2018 22:00:44 -0700

There is a CLUG meeting on Saturday, 24 November 2018 in the Sierra Vista Public Library conference room, 2600 E. Tacoma St., at 1300 (1:00 p.m.).  There will be a live installation of Bodhi Linux followed by a discussion.  Bodhi is one of the candidates to become our "go to" light distro to install on those computers that are under powered or do not have sufficient RAM to use one of the other distributions.  Volunteers are still needed to download and demonstrate some of the other candidates.  We will also be discussing the possibility of reducing the number of group meetings from twice a month to once a month.   Attend if you are able.

Rex