[cochiselinux] Cochise Linux User Group meeting

  • From: Rex Bouwense <majb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 11:07:00 -0700

***REMINDER***
There is a a CLUG meeting on Saturday, 22 April at the Sierra Vista public library conference room, 2600 East Tacoma Street from 1-3:30 pm. We will be ironing out the final details for the information booth that we have planned for the West End Fair on 6 May and there will be a short presentation on activating your default UFW (Uncomplicated Firewall).
In addition there is a Ubuntu Hour scheduled for 27 April at Schlotzsky's Cafe, 3900 East Fry Blvd. from 6-7 pm. Great sandwiches and some conversation about Ubuntu and Free and Open Source Software
    Attend both if you can.
Rex Bouwense