[cochiselinux] Cochise Linux User Group Meeting

  • From: Rex Bouwense <majb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 13:00:19 -0700

This is a reminder that there is a meeting of the Cochise Linux User Group at the University of Arizona South Learning Resource Center on 13 December 2017 from 5:00 to 6:00 pm.  Hopefully, we will have a discussion by David Garcia on his activities with the ASUS ChromeBook.  In addition there will be an update on the upcoming CLUG Installfest on 20 January.  Rex Bouwense will have some additional computer components available (free for anyone who wants them) after the meeting.  Our CLUG T-shirts have been ordered and have an availability date of 21 December.  Additional information will be available as it is received.  We are continuing to receive free publicity announcements on the Cochise Trading Post of our meetings, Ubuntu Hour, and other activities.  The new CLUG information/business cards have been printed and are available from Rex Bouwense.  Take as many as you need.  If you want your name and a short bio (and picture if you so desire) on the Members Page of the Group website please submit the information to either Rex Bouwense or David Garcia and they will take care of inserting or correcting any inaccurate information that may already exist.

Rex Bouwense