[cochiselinux] Cochise Linux User Group Meeting

  • From: Rex Bouwense <cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 10:21:36 -0700

The CLUG will conduct its monthly meeting at the main conference room in the Warrior Healing Center, 1838 Paseo San Luis, on Saturday 26 September from 1300-1600.  There are two presentations currently planned; "The Contents of Linux Directories" and "How to Update Your Computer".  The Put & Take Box will be present. Please enter from the door on the North side of the building and follow the signs if you are unfamiliar with the location.  Plan on attending and bring a family member, a friend, a neighbor, or a co-worker to introduce them to the wonderful world of Linux and FOSS.  We will have several computers present for members to practice installing a Linux operating system if they feel that they need the practice or just feel uncomfortable doing so.  So bring your questions/problems and hopefully you will find a solution.  Barring unforeseen events we do intend to go out for pizza after the event at Vinney's just one block away.

Rex Bouwense
majb@xxxxxxxxxx