[cochiselinux] Cochise Linux User Group Meeting

  • From: Rex Bouwense <majb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 12:46:40 -0700

The CLUG will conduct its monthly meeting on Saturday 22 August, from 1300-1545, at the Warrior Healing Center, 1838 Paseo San Luis, Sierra Vista.  We will be meeting in their main conference room. Since the front door will be locked, you must enter from the rear door.  You can of course park in the front parking lot and then proceed to the rear of the building (West side) and enter through the gate and the rear door which will be open.  Follow the CLUG signs and arrows to the main conference room (which will only require two right turns).  There will be a presentation on "What to do if Ubuntu Will Not Boot" as well as our first mini-presentation. We will also hold a practice installation for anyone who believes that they need some additional training on installing and the steps that should be completed immediately after the install.  The Put & Take box will be present.  We will of course continue to solve Linux problems and answer any questions raised by members and/or guests.
Rex Bouwense