[cochiselinux] Cochise Linux User Group Meeting

  • From: Rex Bouwense <majb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 19:22:35 -0700

The Sierra Vista public library is still closed and will be closed at least until the  end of this month, therefore the physical CLUG April meeting scheduled for 25 April has been canceled.  However, I have received permission to once again use the Big Blue Button so the meeting will be conducted on line at https://bbb.azloco.net. The meeting will start at 1300.  There will be a presentation covering the procedures that should take place after we complete a Ubuntu installation on a client's computer.  Attached is the check sheet for the procedures.  I encourage you to print it out so you can follow along with the presentation.

Rex