[cochiselinux] Cochise Linux User Group Meeting

  • From: Rex Bouwense <majb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 08:49:42 -0700

There is a meeting of the Cochise Linux User Group on Saturday 23 February 1300-1545 at the Sierra Vista Public Library conference room, 2600 E. Tacoma St.
There will be a presentation on Email and Thunderbird by Rex Bouwense.  We will also be discussing preparations for the next installfest in May, our possible involvement in the University of Arizona South Family Day in April, and perhaps a few other Linux related (and non-related subjects).  Please attend if you can.  Your input is valuable so let us know what you think.  The traditional after meeting meal will take place at 143 Street Tacos on Wilcox Dr.
Rex Bouwense