[cochiselinux] Cochise Linux User Group Meeting

  • From: Rex Bouwense <majb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 09:49:13 -0700

    There is a meeting of the Cochise Linux user Group at the Sierra Vista Public Library conference room, 2600 E. Tacoma St. on Saturday 22 December at 1300.  Tom will be discussing AntiX as a possible replacement for our "go to" light distro.  If there is time Rex will be discussing Xubuntu.  Attend if you can and put your 2 cents in.
    We are still looking for a place to hold our February Installfest.  There are a couple of places that have been suggested, Livia's Coffee House and the Port Royale Club House.  So if you have a preference please contact Rex.  If you have another location please let us know.
Rex Bouwense