[cochiselinux] Cochise Linux User Group Meeting

  • From: Rex Bouwense <majb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 07:42:00 -0700

    There is a meeting of the Cochise Linux User Group at the University of Arizona South in the Learning Resource Center on 12 December 2018 at 1700 (5 p.m.).  It will be our last Wednesday meeting for the foreseeable future and our last meeting at the U of A South.  If you happen to run into Dr. DeLala, please thank him for his continued support of our Group for the last three years.  Our success was due in no small part to his support.  In our continuing project to find a replacement for our "go to" low resource intensive light distribution, Greg will be discussing Trisquel-Mini.  Make sure you attend to put in your 2 cents.
     Once again the Sierra Vista Public Library has held a lottery for eligible organizations to choose the dates that they would like to reserve the conference room and the large room.  Of course the infamous Murphy was present and we were picked 14th out of 21 organizations.  Therefore, we  will request our dates at 1315 on 13 December.  I will be asking for the 4th Saturday of each month for our meetings from 1300-1545.  That is not a change from our current schedule.  I will also be requesting the first Saturday of February, May, August, and November (1000-1530) for our installfests.  All of these dates are subject to change based on what dates are available when we select.  We are still exploring alternate locations for meetings and installfests.

Rex Bouwense