[cochiselinux] CLUG meeting

  • From: Rex Bouwense <majb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 13:18:47 -0700

***REMINDER***
Just a friendly reminder that the Cochise Linux User Group will be meeting at the University of Arizona South, Sierra Vista campus, 1140 N. Colombo Ave, on Wednesday the 12th of April in room B159 at 5-6pm. No formal presentation is scheduled but there will be a short demonstration on how to change your administrative password. In addition there will be a discussion on the CLUG participation in the West End Fair that is to take place on 6 May 10-5pm. We want to finalize our preparations and insure that required equipment and personnel will be on hand for the information booth. Louie Garcia is the project manager. Please attend if you can.
The date for the next CLUG installfest has been selected, 15 July at the UA South, Learning Resource Center. Greg Christ is the project manager.

Rex Bouwense