[cochiselinux] CLUG Posters

  • From: Rex Bouwense <majb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 10:32:31 -0700

Please review the three posters at the attachments and select the one that you like best. The colors can of course be changed: red, blue, orange. If you have your own design please submit it. Thank you. It will be displayed prominently in the UA South building where we meet (once we receive permission).

Rex Bouwense
majb@xxxxxxxxxx